Ok, so by now you have probably figured out that I am not an everyday blogger. Considering I was totally opposed to the whole blogging thing I am thinking that a blog a month is not so bad. Today's blog will be a review of 2007, complete with pictures and our favorite highlights. Lets just call it an addendum to our Christmas letter that most of you will be receiving. Brace yourselves here we go!!!January and February uneventful.
March...spring break in Disneyworld with the other Parker Wright's. We stayed in a house just outside of Disneyworld. We had a great time visiting Disneyworld, Seaworld, Epcot and relaxing and playing in the pool at our house. One of the highlights of the trip for me was our dinner with all the princesses. If you know me well you know I can hardly control my inner child when in the presence of a character. Yes I did actually chase down the turkey in order to get my picture taken with him at the Turkey trot. (See Thanksgiving blog) I digress.. back to our year,
April uneventful also.
In May we celebrated Courtney's 7th birthday and my thirty something. I tried indoor skydiving!! What a rush! You have got to see the vid!! Check it out! We took a couple of weekend getaways this summer. We went to Boulder for the Bolder Boulder, and Estes park for some family time at the YMCA and the first annual Hillside church retreat. We toured the Glenwood Springs canyon on our bikes and hiked Devils Head, you have to love living in Colorado!!
June, we piled in the car and took our road trip to Kansas!
July, We started the 4th with a Firecracker race and then spent the afternoon and evening with all of our good friends at the annual Hillside picnic. Courtney won 1st place in the cupcake eating contest. We had no idea her mouth was THAT big!! Todd and I celebrated 12 years of marriage, and can I just say how wonderful my husband is, and how much I love him!! Digressing again! Sorry!
August , we traveled to Atlanta to surprise my Grandpa for his 80th birthday. We also got to spend some time with Todd's sister and her family. They introduced the girls to the lake and all the many thrills associated with boats and tubes! August also meant back to school for the girls. They were ready to go back, oh wait maybe that was me!
September!! September 16 Trisha and I ran our half marathon together! What an incredible experience! All the months of training had paid off, I was able to keep up with her and finish 15 minutes faster than my goal.
October! Halloween! Hillside's annual Neewalah Palooza. Todd and I went as Maverick and Charlie from Top Gun.
November, phew I think we are finally caught up!! If you are still with me. I am impressed!! Enjoy the pictures. Highlights from December coming soon....
March...spring break in Disneyworld with the other Parker Wright's. We stayed in a house just outside of Disneyworld. We had a great time visiting Disneyworld, Seaworld, Epcot and relaxing and playing in the pool at our house. One of the highlights of the trip for me was our dinner with all the princesses. If you know me well you know I can hardly control my inner child when in the presence of a character. Yes I did actually chase down the turkey in order to get my picture taken with him at the Turkey trot. (See Thanksgiving blog) I digress.. back to our year,
April uneventful also.
In May we celebrated Courtney's 7th birthday and my thirty something. I tried indoor skydiving!! What a rush! You have got to see the vid!! Check it out! We took a couple of weekend getaways this summer. We went to Boulder for the Bolder Boulder, and Estes park for some family time at the YMCA and the first annual Hillside church retreat. We toured the Glenwood Springs canyon on our bikes and hiked Devils Head, you have to love living in Colorado!!
June, we piled in the car and took our road trip to Kansas!
July, We started the 4th with a Firecracker race and then spent the afternoon and evening with all of our good friends at the annual Hillside picnic. Courtney won 1st place in the cupcake eating contest. We had no idea her mouth was THAT big!! Todd and I celebrated 12 years of marriage, and can I just say how wonderful my husband is, and how much I love him!! Digressing again! Sorry!
August , we traveled to Atlanta to surprise my Grandpa for his 80th birthday. We also got to spend some time with Todd's sister and her family. They introduced the girls to the lake and all the many thrills associated with boats and tubes! August also meant back to school for the girls. They were ready to go back, oh wait maybe that was me!
September!! September 16 Trisha and I ran our half marathon together! What an incredible experience! All the months of training had paid off, I was able to keep up with her and finish 15 minutes faster than my goal.
October! Halloween! Hillside's annual Neewalah Palooza. Todd and I went as Maverick and Charlie from Top Gun.
November, phew I think we are finally caught up!! If you are still with me. I am impressed!! Enjoy the pictures. Highlights from December coming soon....
1 comment:
I'm glad we got to be a part of you busy year! I'm looking forward to visiting you next summer. Let's go hiking, ok?
Post a Comment