The goings on of the JnT Wrights.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Told You So..

So since the last post regarding our little ski trip, nothing much has happened. As you will recall my little angels were not quite the willing participants in the great Ski Trop of '08. No matter how many times that we told them that they would like it, no luck.

Until the day after we got home and the question was.. When can we go again. and again. .. and again.. You got it. "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" We now have two little girls that really enjoy the challenge and excitment of jumping off ski lifts (Ask Court), getting up after the fall (both.. all). What a joy!!!

So.. The girls want season passes - and a bunch more stickers for their helmets.

Skiing is fun... Every once in a while.. I told you so..

No comments: